From the sounds of it, I'm not sure who's missing out


17/2/2016: 

I saw a couple signing to each other . I'm standing at the tram stop with a beautiful harmonized song in both ears and how much joy it brings me. Music truly dictates my mood and can so often turn it 180 degrees. I miss reading music and the feeling I get when I am creating flowing colors through the still air... It's like it's beginning to dance right before our eyes. 

On the other hand, the gift of silence is so powerful and often do I wonder what the world would be like, walking through a silent film. . . Many things would come to be graceful , whilst others might be completely missed altogether . To have a day in silence ... Not even being able to hear myself pant if I ran my hardest , just the inner rhythm of my heartbeat or the rise and fall of my breath. 

I'm not sure who's losing out. 

Comments

Popular Posts